Asynchronous Python | Hatchpad Huddle
Join the engineering community on November 11 at 12pm for a virtual round table about Asynchronous Python.
The future of Python is asynchronous. In this talk, Emmanuel Apau, a Senior DevOps Engineer at Mechanicode.io, will take us from 0-60 in a retrospective journey to understand how asynchronous programming can enhance the development lifecycle.
- Traditional request/response cycles
- Enhancements to traditions via monkey patching
- The Event Loop
- ASGI (Asynchronous Server Gateway Interface)
- Code Examples
- Popular OSS Libraries
What is hatchpad?
Hatchpad is for individuals who enjoy building software products and want an online community where they can showcase projects, share ideas, find opportunities, and learn from experts. Join hundreds of other technical professionals who are part of the hatchpad community.
- Grow your technical skills
- Meet others in the tech space who share common interests
- Chat directly with technical thought leaders
- Stay connected with your “huddle” after the event