Dev Ops Engineer
Hatch I.T. is partnering with Embedded Healthcare to find a Dev Ops Engineer, see details below:
Embedded Healthcare is a mission-driven company improving health care delivery through analytics, technology, and behavioral economics jointly applied to change provider behavior. The company draws on proven research that demonstrates how specific design principles can help payers or health systems impact provider behavior to support new payment and delivery models. Join this early-stage start up on the cutting edge of value-based care, behavioral economics, incentive design, and more.
Embedded Healthcare is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer who is passionate about building the next generation of healthcare software solutions. This person will be responsible for making continuous improvements to our build and release pipelines. The ideal candidate will have experience building and implementing a cloud hosted infrastructure from the ground up. This role requires up to date knowledge of AWS and eagerness to work in a security-oriented, continuous deployment environment.
Core responsibilities include:
- Act as the function lead and subject matter expert to drive all necessary infrastructure needs.
- Build and operate secure, cloud-based infrastructure and services.
- Support scalable and highly available environments on AWS.
- Develop and improve our CI/CD pipelines and release processes.
- Design new pipelines to deliver multiple daily releases to production.
- Oversee the day to day deployment process, automation testing, and configuration of software releases.
- Support ongoing security programs including HITRUST.
The ideal candidate for the role will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years working in at least two different DevOps related roles.
- 3+ years working in an AWS ecosystem.
- 2+ years managing a CI/CD based development environment.
- Experience with IAC solutions, such as Terraform, Ansible, or CloudFormation.
- Experience with deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters.
- Excellent verbal/written communications and executive presentation skills required.
- Passion for improving health care a must– you will get to work alongside some of the country’s leading health care experts.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – we are building a company from the ground up, so every team member is given a significant amount of responsibility and growth opportunity!
- Familiarity with Python strongly preferred.
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a start-up environment and wearing multiple hats.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and HL7 standards like FHIR.
- Experience with cloud-hosted CI/CD systems, such as AWS CodePipeline or BitBucket.
- Experience with managing IAM policy in an AWS environment.
- Experience with deployments to AWS services such as Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, EKS.
2. Test (Hacker Rank)
5. Add team member from the analytics or functional teams.
Embedded Healthcare is a hybrid first workforce. They are open to team members working remotely, and that they will be in office on a fractional basis. Embedded Healthcare will have in-person, event-based, visits to DC. Team members are encouraged, but not required to come to in-person events as they feel appropriate. They are requiring team members to be vaccinated if they are to visit in-person.
Visit the company's startup page to learn more about their mission, culture, perks & benefits, diversity & inclusion initiatives, and more...