Full Stack Engineer
Hatch I.T. is partnering with Territory Foods to find a Full Stack Engineer, see details below:
Who They Are
Territory Foods is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer fresh food platform. They offer 300+ unique meal options designed and created by their chef network. Territory provides superior flavors across global cuisines and lifestyles. They support many diets including Keto, Whole30, Vegan, and more. They help chefs connect to their local communities with their unique operating model. This approach has created a very loyal customer base and renowned brand ambassadors. They range from pro athletes to celebrity chefs. Their people and culture are the backbone of Territory. Territory Foods is passionate about wellness, community, and innovation. Ideal teammates live these passions too. They are a remote-first team built on top talent across the United States.
Who They Need
Territory Foods is looking for a Full Stack Engineer with a passion for programming and writing performant code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software. You will be responsible for writing and refactoring code that ensures their core e-commerce functions such as order fulfillment, payment processing, user management, etc. are of the highest reliability and scalability standards. They’re seeking an engineer who is ready to attack technical challenges as well as have an impactful role in product and company development. You’ll also help in designing features and building a culture of excellence. They support each other through frequent code and design reviews, daily stand-ups, and pair programming.
Behind the Scenes
Hear from an engineer at Territory Foods as they share about the engineering team’s culture.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a contributing software engineer
- Hands-on experience building web applications from the client to the data store
- Experience building React web applications
- Experience building RESTful and/or GraphQL APIs
- Understand modern client-server web application architecture
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs
- Understand how to write maintainable software in multiple paradigms or languages
- Experience in ach of these is not required, it’s what we’re currently using.
- Ruby / Rails
- React (Next.js)
- Recruiter screen
- Hiring manager screen
- Technical onsite
- Meeting with Product Manager
- Meeting with CEO career growth
This position is fully remote.
Visit the company's startup page to learn more about their mission, culture, perks & benefits, diversity & inclusion initiatives, and more...