Hatch I.T. is partnering with Axle to find a Product Designer, see details below:
Who is Axle:
Axle keeps the supply chain moving by providing a superior software-based solution that serves as an all-in-one financial partner for freight brokers. The technology helps businesses maximize their cash flow and simplify their back office. Hundreds of companies trust Axle to manage their working capital, carrier payments, and back office processes.
Axle is growing quickly, 30% month over month, in fact. Axle is an exceptional product and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join the team.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the product management team to create compelling experiences and designs that realize Axle’s shared vision and objectives
- Drive the design review cycle, close on design requirements, and achieve consensus
- Create sketches, detailed wireframes, user flows, and high fidelity mockups and effectively communicate them clearly to relevant teams, both internal and external
- Work directly with engineers through implementation, testing, documentation, and release
Building the Design Function
- Establish and enforce the Axle standard of design best practices in information architecture, user experience, interaction design, and user interfaces
- Develop and maintain collaborative UI tools like design toolkits, brand books and style guides
Strategy and Planning
- Think about the user experience from start-to-finish with a focus on simplifying complex data into easy to understand dashboards, intuitive use, and beautiful design
- Initiate and manage user experience research and testing processes, and perform metrics analysis to inform design/UX optimization efforts
The experience you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience as a professional designer with a preference given to those with interface design on FinTech web applications
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, start-up culture with great ambitions
- Experience leading UI design initiatives for technical web applications for a largely non-technical user group
- Experience managing and balancing the needs and inputs from a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong understanding of usability and accessibility principles
- Unabashed enthusiasm to engage with users and stakeholders
- An impressive portfolio or work samples demonstrating a range of artifacts developed in creating a variety of stunning user-centered design solutions
- Recruiter Screen
- Manager Screen
- Culture Fit
- Test Drive
- CEO Call
This position is fully remote.
Visit the company's startup page to learn more about their mission, culture, perks & benefits, diversity & inclusion initiatives, and more...