Hatch I.T. is partnering with Axle to find a Product Manger, see details below:
Who we are:
Axle keeps the supply chain moving by providing a superior software-based solution that serves as an all-in-one financial partner for freight brokers. Axle’s technology helps businesses maximize their cash flow and simplify their back office. Hundreds of companies trust Axle to manage their working capital, carrier payments, and back office processes.
Axle is growing quickly, 30% month over month, in fact. Axle is an exceptional product and is looking for exceptional talent to join the team.
What you’ll do:
- Work with product leaders and business leaders on strategic roadmap projects
- Lead requirements gathering across the business with diverse internal and external stakeholders, including customers
- Ensure feature requirements will meet the quantitative and qualitative objectives
- Translate business requirements into clear tickets for the development team
- Vet new features and tickets with engineering teams ensuring that the team is able to pickup and execute on projects
- Engage with designers and engineers on a daily basis, ensuring features are meeting the scope and timeline
- Upon completion, ensure features are “customer ready” with associated documentation for distribution across the business
- Become an expert in your product focus area
- Champion features and functionality across the business
- Gather feedback business lines to build a better product and experience for customers
- Manage key stakeholder relationships for your product area and be the face of the product
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 2 years of product experience in an environment where features and improvements were constantly shipped, bonus points involving transportation or FinTech
- Deep empathy for customers – you are the voice of the customer and need to relentlessly push for what is best for them and the business
- Obsessively detail-oriented, but able to step away from the details to focus on the big picture
- The ability to negotiate requirements and project milestones with peers and management in a confident and compelling manner
- Proven experience shipping features or whole products that have a quantitative, material, positive impact on the business
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, start-up culture with great ambitions
- Strong communication skills
- Recruiter Screen
- Manager Screen
- Culture Fit
- Test Drive
- CEO Call
This position is fully remote.
Visit the company's startup page to learn more about their mission, culture, perks & benefits, diversity & inclusion initiatives, and more...