Senior Front End Engineer
Company: Remedy Health
Company Headquarters: Washington, DC
Work Policy: Fully Remote
Equity Eligibility: Not available
Remedy Health Mediaʼs digital health platform produces emotionally engaging content, tools, and real stories that motivate millions of people living with chronic illness and their caregivers to protect and enhance their health so they can enjoy rich, fulfilling lives. Our mission is to help hundreds of millions of patients and caregivers live healthier, more fulfilled lives. Remedy is based both in Arlington, Virginia, Montclair, New Jersey and NewYorkCity.
** Please note, at this time, Remedy is not offering Sponsorship/Visa’s for this position **
Remedy Health Media is looking for an experienced and talented Senior Front-End Software Engineer to join our Technology team. The ideal candidate will have a problem-solving mindset, have experience working in agile teams in a fast-paced environment, and is able to work on several parallel projects.
The Remedy Vision: Remedy strives to provide the best information and tools to the most health consumers at every major decision-making moment in the health continuum. We strive to inform decisions, influence behavior and inspire health.
We are an Equal Opportunity Workplace:
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Remedy Health Media is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Collaborate daily with product management to define and implement innovative technical solutions.
- Provide architectural guidance for leading health media applications
- Direct the work of engineers to ensure the best practices around software development.
- Continually keep yourself updated with the latest changes in the industry’s standards.
- Create an environment of quality through. continuous testing and development.
- Work with fellow engineers in architecture reviews, peer reviews and information sharing.
- 5+ years of experience and proven track record in front-end development
- Experience developing in a continuous delivery environment
- Experience with css preprocessors such as Less and SCSS
- Experience bundling source code with webpack, grunt and/or gulp
- Strong organizational skills
- Motivation and the ability to self-direct, including setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently, and to manage complex and simultaneous projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to clearly convey technical information to internal and external clients.
Visit the company's startup page to learn more about their mission, culture, perks & benefits, diversity & inclusion initiatives, and more...