Software Engineer – Cloud Applications
- The Mission Continues.
- Thrive personally, grow professionally―be happy!
- Innovate, learn, lead.
- Be the best and prove it.
- Act with integrity―always do the right thing.
- Be the most trusted, respected, and loved cybersecurity company in the world.
- Design and develop front end application architecture.
- Develop presentation-layer API interfaces to support user interfacing applications.
- Work with database systems and core microservices.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Work alongside graphic designers for design features.
- See projects through from conception to finished product.
- Meet both technical and customer needs.
People who are successful at IronNet consistently demonstrate these qualities:
- Always Accountable — You commit to be the best at your job and prove it every day, delivering results with integrity, transparency and quality.
- Will to Win — You demonstrate urgency and take thoughtful risks, understanding that failing fast is critical to success.
- Flexible and Adaptable — You anticipate and plan for potential changes based on competing internal and external demands and do not let shifting priorities frustrate or annoy them.
- Passion for Customers — You integrate innovation and quality to fulfill customer needs — the value to customers is the first priority, both internally and externally.
- Highly Capable and Innovative — You develop innovative solutions to complex problems, strive for continuous improvement and adapt quickly to changes.
- Technical Fit — You understand the technology specific to the team / role / duties of the position. The more senior the position that you are applying for, the more that we expect you to bring fresh perspectives and new ideas.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- 5-7+ years of experience in Software Engineering.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as NodeJS, Go, Python, etc.
- Familiarity with relational database technology (PostgreSQL preferred).
- Experience with creating and running Docker images and containers.
- Great problem solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies is a plus.
Visit the company's startup page to learn more about their mission, culture, perks & benefits, diversity & inclusion initiatives, and more...