Software Engineer, Front End Originations
Hatch I.T. is partnering with West Creek to find a Software Engineer Frontend Originations, see details below:
Help West Creek to create the best in-store and online financing experience for consumers of all means and credit backgrounds. In this role the candidate will join a small but growing engineering organization that architects, designs, and delivers the applications and software to support West Creek’s rapidly growing business. They will get an opportunity to deliver with leading edge technologies and collaborate with other amazing engineers establishing norms and best practices for engineering at West Creek.
Specifically, the candidate will help build the next generation of how customers interface & apply for financing with West Creek. Develop in the latest technologies and help move legacy systems to West Creek’s cloud based micro-service platform(s).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, and deploy new software solutions, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Engineer solutions with CI/CD, Quality, and Observability as first-class citizens.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals.
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices.
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them.
- Expert knowledge of programming languages: Required: React and Node.js, Preferred: C#, golang
- Hands-on experience with modern web technologies: React, Redux.
- Extensive experience in developing web based, enterprise applications and microservices.
- Knowledge of architecting and delivering applications to any of the major cloud providers: AWS, Azure, or GCE.
- Hands-on experience with containerization, service mesh-based architectures, and technologies in this space like Kubernetes and Docker.
- Skilled at performing research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of scrum/agile software development process.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly logical.
- Hiring manager phone interview
- SHL numerical reasoning assessment
- Technical & behavioral interviews
Visit the company's startup page to learn more about their mission, culture, perks & benefits, diversity & inclusion initiatives, and more...