🚀Hatch I.T. is partnering with Pryon to find a Software Engineer, see details below:
It’s finally time to join a venture who sees you for the talented and complex individual you are: someone with both professional ambitions and personal aspirations in life. As an AI company, Pryon is disrupting the hottest category in tech with leaders who know how to make history — and who want to help you make your own. Welcome to Pryon, a place for people who want to define the state of the art: real AI (oxymoron intended), developed by real pioneers, solving real problems of consequence. The company was built by some of the most well-known experts in the field, whose DNA lives on in Alexa, Siri, Watson and virtually every other AI product on the market. But the best part of the story is still to come: Pryon is creating a world-class culture fueled by intellectual curiosity and radical technology — to reduce the distance between knowledge and people.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with peers to design & code robust scalable, loosely coupled components and micro-services that integrate with both public and private cloud infrastructure.
- Apply architecture and design principals consistently and holistically to enable target end-to-end usage scenarios.
- Provide good focus on DevOps use-cases and work-flows.
- Work to drive decisions through a crisp decision-making process and framework.
- Analyze criteria and options and obtain necessary data to answer key questions.
What Pryon is looking for:
- Basic knowledge of development & deployment across multiple cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, VMWare and OpenStack.
- Working knowledge of micro-service architectures & large-scale API design and development
- Understanding of service mesh frameworks (Istio), container systems (Docker), and orchestration platforms (ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos and/or Swarm).
- Experience in developing solutions using automation tools such as Ansible, Chief, Puppet, System Center.
- Working knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Operating System knowledge of Linux, OS Processes, Threads, Scheduling, Synchronization, Memory Management, and Input/Output device management.
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a dynamic high performing environment.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications.
- Participates on cross functional design teams to develop expertise in other modules/systems.
- Excellent organizational agility and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 1 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Coding experience in languages such as Java, Python, Golang, C#, and C/C++.
- Pre-screen interview with the head of Engineering
- Two to four 1-hour technical interviews with individual engineers
- One hour zoom interview with the entire team to gauge personality fit and fill in on technical details
- Hire or no-hire decision
Visit the company's startup page to learn more about their mission, culture, perks & benefits, diversity & inclusion initiatives, and more...