Senior Front-End Engineer (Web Applications)
💲 $105,000 - $110,000
📍 Fully Remote
Hatch I.T. is partnering with a Brado, to find a Sr. Front End Engineer (Web Applications). See details below:
About the role:
Brado is seeking a Sr. Front-end Web Application Engineer, who will be responsible for translating UI/UX wireframes and design to code that will produce responsive web applications. This candidate will serve as a key member of the development team, working alongside designers and software developers to bridge the gap between user interface and technical implementation. This role plays an active part in defining how the application is architected and optimized to ensure compatibility with a variety of browsers.
About the Company:
Brado is a tech-enabled marketing services firm. They believe insight and empathetic connection can change not only change a brand, it can change the world.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Works in an Agile production environment as a key member of the team building custom chat applications for our clients.
- Ensure the technical feasibility and accessibility of UI/UX designs.
- Leverages Figma to translate wireframes to code.
- Effectively uses common source repositories such as Bitbucket or GitHub to Merge and Branch.
- Build reusable code and component libraries.
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability.
- Transitions mock-ups to CSS and functional user experience
- Collaborate with internal and external team members to manage the development process including asset production, front-end build, content migration, QA, and deployment as well as planning for SEO optimization and site maintenance.
- Implements multiple UI skins/themes for different customers in a multi-tenant environment.
- Ensures all code meets or exceeds OWASP and best coding practices.
- Troubleshoots and debugs application code.
- Manage and support compliance with all company or job-specific training for all employees and vendors working on your team.
- 8+ years of experience with HTML/CSS/JS and front-end application development utilizing React with Remix or NextJS
- Working knowledge of WebSockets
- Deep experience deploying applications utilizing NGINX web server.
- Experience implementing third-party SSO authentication such as Google Authentication
- Experience consuming Rest API endpoints
- Familiarity with Tailwind is preferred.
- Aligns with Brado’s values: People, Commitment, Aspiration, Trustworthiness & Impact
Brado is a digital marketing agency reinventing the way healthcare brands engage with people. Driven by insight, we offer precision engagement solutions that produce superior return for our healthcare clients and better experiences for their healthcare customers.
What they are building
Transform how your brand engages people on their most important journeys. We make it happen with:
From data to insight
Insight isn’t observed, gathered, or collected. It’s achieved. Our proprietary market research techniques ensure a fresh, intimate understanding of your consumer’s experience that we can leverage for bold activation.
From clicks to connections
With insight as our driver, our Precision Marketing System facilitates superior brand-to-consumer connection in the moments that matter — delivering the right message to the right audience at the right moment in time.
From transactions to relationships
Infused with Brado Insight and leveraging generative AI, our Conversational Engagement Platform radically transforms consumer engagement, facilitating personalized, dynamic, and longitudinal relationships.