Lynk

💼 Telecom | 🗓️ Founded in 2005 | 💲 Series A | 💵 $21M
👥 51-100 Employees | 📍 In-Office

About Lynk

Only 10% of the Earth’s surface is served by cell towers, leaving 90% of the planet in “coverage black spots,” otherwise known as “0G”. Mobile coverage is limited by the economics of building and operating traditional ground-based cell towers, making it cost-prohibitive to expand into remote areas lacking coverage.

Lynk solves this problem in partnership with mobile network operators (MNOs) by connecting directly to mobile devices via commercial ‘cell-tower-in-space’ satellites. Anyone who has a mobile phone already in their pocket will now stay connected everywhere, and Lynk gives coverage to the over 1 billion people who currently do not own a mobile phone due to a lack of reliable service.

Check out this interview with Charles Miller, CEO of Lynk, to learn more about the technology:

Technical Leadership Team

Mahmoud Khafagy

Director of Product Management
LinkedIn Profile

Mark Winston

Director, Engineering
LinkedIn Profile

What They're Building

Lynk’s team of mobile and satellite industry experts have patented and proven the fundamental technology that provides satellite-direct-to-standard phone connectivity anywhere on Earth. Lynk is continually building, launching, and testing new generations of satellites equipped to deliver commercial service with faster speeds and continuous coverage.

Get Connected

Mission Statement

The team at Lynk is on a mission to connect everyone, everywhere. To achieve this mission, Lynk builds, launches, and operates  ‘cell-tower-in-space’ satellites that provide direct-to-standard-phone connectivity with continuous global coverage. Lynk is the world’s only patented, proven, and commercially licensed  satellite-direct-to-standard-phone system that delivers service through its mobile network operator (MNO) partners. Lynk has proven two-way commercial and emergency messaging on all seven continents, and is scaling to provide service at broadband speeds.

Point of Contact

Michael Sebastian

Account Manager
Send Email | LinkedIn Profile
Please reach out with any questions about Lynk and our open opportunities!

Open Roles

  Work Policy: In-Office

  Location: Falls Church, VA

  Salary: $120,000 - $150,000

  Work Policy: In-Office

  Location: Falls Church, VA

  Salary: $95,000 - $160,000